Where is the Thai food stall in Cooking Fever?
- Players will make and serve crispy duck noodles, beef with rice and bags of soda to waiting customers. The Thai Food Stall offers mango sticky rice at level 29, which is a bonus food that customers will briefly ask for while they wait for their order. The location of the Thai Food Stall is in the Paradise Island.
- 1 How do you get the auto cooker in cooking fever?
- 2 What is the best restaurant in cooking fever?
- 3 How do you get to the next level in cooking fever?
- 4 How many levels are in cooking fever?
- 5 Which cooking fever gives the most XP?
- 6 Where is Hells Kitchen in cooking fever?
- 7 How often can you win gems in cooking fever?
- 8 How do you win in cooking fever?
- 9 How do you gain XP in cooking fever?
- 10 How do you get diamonds in cooking Fever 2020?
- 11 How do you get diamonds in cooking fever casino?
- 12 How can I play cooking fever on multiple devices?
- 13 Is Cooking Fever safe?
- 14 How does the food warmer work in cooking fever?
How do you get the auto cooker in cooking fever?
Cooking machines are unlocked when players reach a specific level in the restaurant. Cooking machines are only available for 72 hours. Once this offer expires, players will not be given another opportunity to purchase the cooking machine. The cooking machine can be turned on or off in the kitchen upgrades screen.
What is the best restaurant in cooking fever?
Which restaurants give the most XP in cooking fever? High XP levels can help you to level up faster and earn gems easier. Cafe Mexicana and Corn Dog Van are the best when it comes length of their levels and Thai Food Stall and Sirtaki Taverna gives the highest XP score.
How do you get to the next level in cooking fever?
To level up, all you need to do is to keep playing and achieving the goals. You also have to watch out for the tasks. There are “Achievements” as well, which adds a few Experience points. Upgrading the restaurant’s interior and your kitchen items, namely food and cooking equipment, will raise your XP, too.
How many levels are in cooking fever?
Each restaurant has 40 levels to play and a minimum score is needed to pass and get promoted to the next level. In-app purchases are also available; if the player so chooses, they can spend real money to get extra coins and gems instead of earning them during the game.
Which cooking fever gives the most XP?
|Restaurant||Best Levels To Replay||XP Earned|
Where is Hells Kitchen in cooking fever?
Cooking Fever’s Hell’s Kitchen restaurant is located in the City and serves fine cuisine to impatient customers. This restaurant’s upgrades are a little different from the others; upgrades are less expensive in both coins and gems.
How often can you win gems in cooking fever?
4) You can win a maximum of 15 gems at the Casino, once per day only (or twice if you play a lot.
How do you win in cooking fever?
Cooking Fever Game Tips
- Once you’ve unlocked the Casino, play it every day at the 500-coin level until you win 15 gems.
- Each restaurant that you own will earn you coins every 24 hours as well.
- You’ll win 7 gems each time you level up in the game.
- Only do interior upgrades when they are coins-only.
How do you gain XP in cooking fever?
Players earn Experience Points ( XP ) as they play Cooking Fever. can be gained by:
- Serving customers in restaurants.
- Upgrading kitchen and interior Items.
- Completing achievements.
- Completing restaurant tasks.
How do you get diamonds in cooking Fever 2020?
Steps to Get More Gems in Cooking Fever You can max earn 7 gems per level. So try to increase your XP regularly. Last but not the least, you should play the casino just after claiming your Daily Income from your restaurants. In every 12 hours you can win 15 gems, so 30 gems in a day you can win through it.
How do you get diamonds in cooking fever casino?
Play the casino immediately after you claim your Daily Income from restaurants; place $500 bets until you get 15 gems. Thanks to Duo Kom’Ça, we now know that you can win 15 gems twice per day (exactly every 12 hours apart) in the casino.
How can I play cooking fever on multiple devices?
You can synchronize Cooking Fever progress only between the same mobile platform devices (iOS to iOS, Android to Android, Amazon to Amazon). For iOS use iCloud account, for Android use Google Play account, for Amazon use Amazon service account. Then connect with the same account to both devices.
Is Cooking Fever safe?
Is Cooking Fever safe for my kids? Cooking Fever is safe for kids, but parents should be aware that the game present opportunities for in-app purchases, in the form of coin and gem purchases. Gold coins are the game currency, which also dictates what equipment players can buy to outfit their kitchens.
How does the food warmer work in cooking fever?
Once you complete level eleven, you’ll unlock the food warmer. This can also be upgraded with only coins. At level two, the food warmer can store two pieces of cooked, uncut tuna. Upgrading all three will only set you back six gems and 3,000 coins.