What do Thai people say when they love their food?
- Thai people love their food. They will also want you to love their food. If you can tell the restaurant owner, the cook or the waitress that the food was delicious – aroy – you are likely to receive a warm welcome the next time you go back. And even if it wasn’t delicious, smile say ‘aroy’ and don’t go back there again!
Why do people eat so much food in Thailand?
- That is, food often becomes the social occasion in itself or reason to celebrate. This is partly due to the friendly, social nature of Thai people, but also because of the way in which food is ordered and eaten in Thailand.
- 1 What does enjoy your food mean?
- 2 How do you respond to enjoy your meal?
- 3 How do you say Happy eating?
- 4 What does Pai mean in Thai?
- 5 Why should you enjoy your food?
- 6 What are the benefits of enjoying your food?
- 7 What do you say after Bon Appetit?
- 8 What is a synonym for having a good meal?
- 9 How do you say thank you for food?
- 10 How do you pray before eating?
- 11 How do you say grace before eating?
- 12 What can I say instead of enjoy?
- 13 What does Koon Chai mean?
- 14 What does Aloy mean in Thai?
- 15 What does Mai Mee Lai mean in Thai?
What does enjoy your food mean?
Phrase. enjoy your meal! Used to wish someone enjoyment of the meal they are about to eat. Synonym: bon appétit.
How do you respond to enjoy your meal?
When you’re having lunch and you see someone he can say ” enjoy your meal “, “bon appétit” or ” enjoy “. I can answer him by saying “thank you”, for instance. But for example in Spanish we usually say a sentence which means something like “you can join me/us, if you want” (inviting him).
How do you say Happy eating?
If you’re having friends over for lunch or dinner, you can say the following:
- Let’s dig in (or ‘dig in’)
- Enjoy your meal (or ‘enjoy’)
- Hope you enjoy what we’ve made for you.
- Bon appetit.
What does Pai mean in Thai?
pai. We have already seen two forms of Thai greeting, “Are you well” and “Have you eaten”. A third employs the word pai, or “go”: pai nai mah, or “Where have you been”.
Why should you enjoy your food?
But in reality, true pleasure and enjoyment lead to a healthy balance of nutritious foods and fun foods because ultimately, pleasure and enjoyment come from eating foods that both taste good and make our bodies feel good.
What are the benefits of enjoying your food?
The benefits of enjoying your food include:
- tasting the flavours.
- being open to trying new foods.
- developing a healthy attitude about food.
What do you say after Bon Appetit?
If someone tells you Bon appétit! you can answer Merci (= thank you ) if they’re not eating as well (if they’re a waiter, for instance). If they are eating at the same time, you only need to wish them the same: Bon appétit!
What is a synonym for having a good meal?
Synonyms for Enjoy your meal:
- n. •Other relevant words: (noun) bon appetit, chow down!, eat hearty!, chow down, eat up!, good appetite, eat hearty. •wish for a good meal (noun) bon appetit!.
- v. •Other relevant words: (verb) enjoy.
How do you say thank you for food?
Here are some creatively edible thanks ideas:
- “ You take the cake!”
- “With you, I get to have my cake and eat it, too!”
- “ You are the icing on the cake!”
- “Your help made this a piece of cake!”
- “ You ‘re my angel!” (attached this note to an angel food cake)
How do you pray before eating?
- Giving Thanks. For food in a world where many walk in hunger;
- Humble Hearts. In a world where so many are hungry,
- Bless our Food. Bless us, O God.
- Bless this Food. Blessed are you, Lord our God,
- May we eat Well. Blessed are you, Lord God, king of the universe:
- Praise be to You. Loving Father,
- We are Grateful.
- Food as a Symbol.
How do you say grace before eating?
Typical Christian grace prayers
- Latin Catholic ( before eating ) – “Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty.
- Latin Catholic (after eating ) – “We give Thee thanks, Almighty God, for all thy benefits, Who live and reign for ever and ever.
What can I say instead of enjoy?
- delight in.
- derive pleasure.
What does Koon Chai mean?
Ai Koon – Chai is the way Ae sarcastically calls Pete. It’s a sarcasm. (Which is ok to be joking with a very close friend.)
What does Aloy mean in Thai?
Aloy means Delicious in Thai, and it was that
What does Mai Mee Lai mean in Thai?
what does mai mee, mai mee lai means? — it’s actually ” mai mee, mai mee loie, mai koie mee ” – literally “don’t have, don’t have at all, never have”