Calories in Chinese Style Beef Broccoli and Rice
|Total Carbohydrate||37.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.2 g|
How many carbs are in a cup of beef fried rice?
- There are 347 calories in 1 cup of Beef Fried Rice. Calorie breakdown: 37% fat, 49% carbs, 14% protein. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen.
- 1 How many calories are in Chinese beef mixed vegetables?
- 2 How many calories are in beef and rice?
- 3 How many calories are in Chinese vegetable fried rice?
- 4 How many calories is a plate of Chinese food?
- 5 How many calories is chicken and rice?
- 6 How many calories are in a bowl of fried rice?
- 7 Does fried rice make you gain weight?
- 8 Is fried rice good for weight loss?
- 9 Is fried rice healthy?
- 10 What is the best Chinese food to eat on a diet?
- 11 Can you lose weight eating Chinese food?
- 12 What you should never order from a Chinese restaurant?
How many calories are in Chinese beef mixed vegetables?
Calories in Stir-fried beef with mixed vegetables
|Total Carbohydrate||18.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.7 g|
How many calories are in beef and rice?
Nutrition information per serving: 324 Calories; 72 Calories from fat; 8g Total Fat (3 g Saturated Fat; 3 g Monounsaturated Fat;)
How many calories are in Chinese vegetable fried rice?
One serving of Vegetable Fried Rice gives 202 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 109 calories, proteins account for 13 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 81 calories.
How many calories is a plate of Chinese food?
How Many Calories in Chinese Food?
|Combination Meals: High Fat (fried rice, noodles, spring roll, lemon chicken, sweet & sour pork)||900||1 plate|
|Combination Meals: Medium-Low Fat (steamed rice, vegies, chicken & almond, beef black bean sce)||550||1 plate|
|Duck: Peking Duck||650||1 serving|
|Pork: Barbecued||543||1 cup|
How many calories is chicken and rice?
Calories: 512 calories (with chicken ) Carbohydrates: 58 grams. Fiber: 8 grams. Protein: 29 grams.
How many calories are in a bowl of fried rice?
COURSE One Meal Dinner
|Value per per serving||% Daily Values|
Does fried rice make you gain weight?
Therefore, depending on the serving size, rice can be both weight loss friendly and fattening. Summary: Almost any food can cause weight gain if eaten in excessive amounts. Eating food from large plates or bowls may unknowingly increase calorie intake without people perceiving themselves as more full.
Is fried rice good for weight loss?
Most restaurant fried rice is full of calories and fat, so it isn’t the best choice for weight loss. Luckily this lightened up fried rice is packed with veggies, brown rice, and uses a minimal amount of oil. This makes it a much better option for anyone looking to lose weight or eat healthier.
Is fried rice healthy?
Fried rice has such a distinct flavor, and I think it’s just as good the un- fried way. This is also such a good way to use up any cooked brown rice you have leftover from other dishes. This dish is full of healthy fiber, protein, good fat, and good carbs, and is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
What is the best Chinese food to eat on a diet?
Here are the 10 healthiest Chinese takeout options, along with tips to choose healthier entrées, side items, and sauces.
- Egg foo young.
- Steamed dumplings.
- Hot and sour soup or egg drop soup.
- Moo goo gai pan.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Chop suey.
- Chicken and broccoli.
- Baked salmon.
Can you lose weight eating Chinese food?
The Asian diet will probably help you lose weight. Research suggests people in Asian countries who follow this dietary pattern weigh less than their Western counterparts. That’s likely because it’s high in healthy foods that keep hunger at bay: whole grains, vegetables and bean products, for example.
What you should never order from a Chinese restaurant?
Things You Should Never Order From A Chinese Restaurant
- Fried rice. Shutterstock. If you are uncertain why this dish is included here, then the clue is in the name.
- Sweet-and-sour chicken. Shutterstock.
- Crab rangoon. Shutterstock.
- Egg rolls. Shutterstock.
- Orange beef. Shutterstock.
- Lemon chicken. Shutterstock.
- Shrimp toast. Shutterstock.
- Anything with crab. Shutterstock.