- What is my Recommended Daily Intake (RDI)? There are 390 calories in 300 grams of White Rice (Medium-Grain, Cooked). Calorie breakdown: 2% fat, 91% carbs, 8% protein. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen.
There are 453 calories in 300 grams of Chinese Fried Rice.10-May-2020
How many calories are in 300 grams of white rice?
- There are 387 calories in 300 grams of White Rice. Calorie breakdown: 2% fat, 89% carbs, 9% protein. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen.
There are 387 calories in 300 grams of White Rice. Calorie breakdown: 2% fat, 89% carbs, 9% protein. Other Common Serving Sizes: White Rice (Medium-Grain, Cooked)
- 1 How many calories are in Chinese takeout white rice?
- 2 How many calories are in Chinese takeaway rice?
- 3 How many calories does takeaway rice have?
- 4 What is the lowest calorie Chinese takeaway?
- 5 Which is healthier white rice or fried rice?
- 6 How many calories is Chinese beef and broccoli?
- 7 What’s the lowest calorie takeaway?
- 8 What is the lowest calorie takeaway?
- 9 Is egg fried rice high in calories?
- 10 What Indian dish has the least calories?
- 11 Is Indian food high in calories?
- 12 What’s the healthiest Indian takeaway dish?
- 13 Can you lose weight eating Chinese food?
- 14 Why Chinese food is bad for you?
- 15 What is the best Chinese to eat on Weight Watchers?
How many calories are in Chinese takeout white rice?
As you can see, you can still eat delicious Chinese cuisine without feeling guilty. By choosing smart like the example provided above, you can save up to 760 calories! Sides and Desserts.
|Fried rice (1 cup)||235-370 calories|
|White rice (1 cup)||150 calories|
|Fortune Cooke||25 calories|
How many calories are in Chinese takeaway rice?
According to the independent cross-border study, an average takeaway of a vegetable spring roll starter, sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice has 2,184 calories — 109% of an adult’s total daily calorie count.
How many calories does takeaway rice have?
The average portion of rice contained enough for two people and an average portion of pilau rice contained almost 500 calories. Of the side dishes surveyed, the average portion of peshwari naan bread contained 748 calories.
What is the lowest calorie Chinese takeaway?
10 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options
- Egg foo young. Egg foo young is a Chinese omelet made with eggs and chopped vegetables.
- Steamed dumplings.
- Hot and sour soup or egg drop soup.
- Moo goo gai pan.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Chop suey.
- Chicken and broccoli.
- Baked salmon.
Which is healthier white rice or fried rice?
Fried rice is undeniably bad for you, setting you back 450 calories and 14 grams of fat. Brown rise is better, with only 215 calories and a generous 3.5 grams of fiber per cup. But even though it’s trendy to avoid white rice because it’s a high-glycemic carb, it’s not so bad.
How many calories is Chinese beef and broccoli?
Beef and Broccoli contains 6g of carbs, 23.5g of protein, 16.1g of fat, and 266.7 calories.
What’s the lowest calorie takeaway?
Have rice paper rolls, rather than spring rolls, where possible. Opt for a grilled chicken salad wrap or something similar instead of a hamburger. Pick oven baked wedges, or sweet potato wedges over chips. Have a side salad or a portion of vegetables.
What is the lowest calorie takeaway?
- Chicken and Broccoli (1 cup): 280 calories.
- Fish and Chips with Curry Sauce: 900 calories.
- Battered Jumbo Sausage: 400 calories.
- Chicken Kebab Meat and Chips: 498 calories.
- Chips – Small Tray: 397 calories.
- Chicken Kebab – Small with Salad: 350 calories.
- 50/50 Mixed Chicken & Donna Kebab – Meat Only: 275 calories.
Is egg fried rice high in calories?
Normally egg fried rice is packed with unhealthy calories from tons of cooking oil. However, this healthy version is much better for you and the egg adds protein, vitamins, and nutrients. Eggs can be a great part of a healthy diet and are a good source of protein as well as tons of nutrients.
What Indian dish has the least calories?
8 Delectable Lowest Calorie Indian Food
- Chicken Curry. Chicken curry is a popular spicy dish that everybody loves to prepare in their kitchen.
- Palak Paneer. If you want to enjoy the goodness of iron-rich spinach and dairy product such as paneer in a single dish, then Palak paneer is a good option.
- Sprout Salad.
- Fish Tikka Masala.
- Cucumber Raita.
- Oats Idli.
Is Indian food high in calories?
Some Indian dishes contain healthy ingredients like vegetables, whole grains and other routine ingredients such as pulses, lentils and legumes. However, depending on the regional cooking style or how the dish is cooked, it may be high in calories.
What’s the healthiest Indian takeaway dish?
- Try to avoid: any creamy curries, such as korma, passanda or masala with pilau rice, naan, bhajis, pakoras and poppadoms.
- Healthier options: tandoori -cooked meat or jalfrezi or madras with chicken, prawns or vegetables, plain rice and chapatti.
Can you lose weight eating Chinese food?
The Asian diet will probably help you lose weight. Research suggests people in Asian countries who follow this dietary pattern weigh less than their Western counterparts. That’s likely because it’s high in healthy foods that keep hunger at bay: whole grains, vegetables and bean products, for example.
Why Chinese food is bad for you?
While Chinese restaurant food is bad for your waistline and blood pressure— sodium contributes to hypertension— it does offer vegetable-rich dishes and the kind of fat that’s not bad for the heart. However— and this is a big however— the veggies aren’t off the hook.
What is the best Chinese to eat on Weight Watchers?
|Steamed chicken or shrimp with vegetables (1 cup) and 2 tbsp ginger-garlic sauce on the side||3||2|
|Chinese vegetables with tofu (1 cup)||3||3|
|Egg foo young with chicken (1 patty)||4||2|
|Moo goo gai pan with chicken or shrimp (1 cup)||4||3|