How many carbs are in Chinese beef and broccoli?
- Calories In Crock Pot Chinese Beef and Broccoli Calories: 259, Fat: 9g, Carbs: 15g, Protein: 31g, Fiber: 5g. Calories In Crockpot Chinese Beef and Broccoli Calories: 321, Fat: 8g, Carbs: 22g, Protein: 41g, Fiber: 2g.
What are the nutritional benefits of Chinese broccoli beef?
- Nutrition Facts. A 2.5 Oz Broccoli Beef contains about 3 g of fiber. Food items high in fiber are good and come with many health benefits. High fiber foods help in lowering cholesterol levels. Try to increase your daily fiber intake to at least 30 grams per day.
- 1 Is beef and broccoli Chinese healthy?
- 2 How much potassium is in frozen broccoli?
- 3 What is Panda Express Broccoli Beef?
- 4 How many calories are in Panda Express beef and broccoli?
- 5 Why Chinese food is bad for you?
- 6 Is there sugar in beef and broccoli?
- 7 How can I get 4700 mg of potassium a day?
- 8 What vegetable has the most potassium?
- 9 What food has the highest amount of potassium?
- 10 Is broccoli beef from Panda Express healthy?
- 11 Is broccoli beef from Panda Keto?
- 12 Does beef and broccoli have carbs?
- 13 Can you eat Chinese beef and broccoli on keto?
- 14 How many calories is broccoli and beef with brown rice?
- 15 Is Panda Express real Chinese food?
Is beef and broccoli Chinese healthy?
Beef and broccoli is a simple dish of stir-fried beef and broccoli in a light sauce. It’s a relatively healthy dish, low in carbs, and high in protein. However, it’s often made with inexpensive, fatty cuts of beef. One cup (217 grams) contains 336 calories, 23 grams of fat, and 23 grams of protein ( 6 ).
How much potassium is in frozen broccoli?
Broccoli, frozen, chopped, unprepared, 1 package (10 oz)
|Magnesium, Mg (mg)||51.12|
|Phosphorus, P (mg)||142|
|Potassium, K (mg)||602.08|
|Sodium, Na (mg)||68.16|
What is Panda Express Broccoli Beef?
A classic favorite. Tender beef and fresh broccoli in a ginger soy sauce.
How many calories are in Panda Express beef and broccoli?
Panda Express offers a broccoli beef entree that contains 150 calories, 7g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 13g carbohydrate, 9g protein, and 520mg sodium.
Why Chinese food is bad for you?
While Chinese restaurant food is bad for your waistline and blood pressure— sodium contributes to hypertension— it does offer vegetable-rich dishes and the kind of fat that’s not bad for the heart. And eggplant in garlic sauce has 1,000 calories and 2,000 milligrams of sodium.
Is there sugar in beef and broccoli?
Unfortunately, restaurant-style beef and broccoli isn’t that healthy for you. While it is a better option to order for takeout than some high- sugar, deep-fried options, it still is: very high in sodium. has added sugars.
How can I get 4700 mg of potassium a day?
A healthy adult should aim to consume 3,500– 4,700 mg daily from foods. To increase your intake, incorporate a few potassium -rich foods into your diet such as spinach, yams, avocados, bananas, and fish, such as salmon.
What vegetable has the most potassium?
|Food (no table salt added)||Serving size||Potassium (mg)|
|Sweet potato, baked||1 potato||450|
|Tomatoes, canned||½ cup||200–300|
|Tomato, fresh||1 fruit||290|
What food has the highest amount of potassium?
Many fresh fruits and vegetables are rich in potassium:
- Bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, apricots, grapefruit (some dried fruits, such as prunes, raisins, and dates, are also high in potassium)
- Cooked spinach.
- Cooked broccoli.
- Sweet potatoes.
Is broccoli beef from Panda Express healthy?
“The Broccoli Beef dish is lowest in sugar and total carbohydrates, making it a good option for those who are watching their carb intake,” suggests Yule. It is also the lowest in calories and lowest in saturated fat of the beef items listed, she adds.
Is broccoli beef from Panda Keto?
Beef: Also from the Wok Smart menu, the Broccoli Beef pairs tender beef with (you guessed it) fresh broccoli. It’s a pretty filling meal for 11 grams of net carbs.
Does beef and broccoli have carbs?
Beef and Broccoli contains 6g of carbs, 23.5g of protein, 16.1g of fat, and 266.7 calories.
Can you eat Chinese beef and broccoli on keto?
Keto Beef and Broccoli does not have to be that different in taste from what you get at the restaurant and wow does this dish taste so good! Whether keto or not, most Chinese beef broccoli, uses flank steak cooked with oil, garlic, and ginger. The meat and broccoli is served in a flavorful, soy sauce based marinade.
How many calories is broccoli and beef with brown rice?
Half Order – P.F. Chang’s
|For a Serving Size of 1 half order (312g)|
|How many calories are in Beef with Broccoli on Brown Rice? Amount of calories in Beef with Broccoli on Brown Rice: Calories 440||Calories from Fat 117 (26.6%)|
|% Daily Value *|
Is Panda Express real Chinese food?
Panda Express is never going to be an authentic Chinese restaurant. Instead, it’s a proud, authentic American Chinese restaurant — and it doesn’t want to be anything else.